Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 Plymouth Fury Convertible & Ride on My Car Story

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 Plymouth Fury Convertible & Ride on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

That’s a car I would love to find ! I can’t even imagine the cost of restoration ! I remember a black D Sonoramic  2dr Fury hardtop at dealer in WV when my Father was a factory service representative for Chrysler. No one had any idea of the value at the time.
                                              Val J

Sent from my iPhone