From: "Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2022 9:28pm
To: "Larry Jabin" <larry@xxxxxxxxxx>, "chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300D hard starting

It is an inherent evil of Hemi engine.  Before and after engine re-build, cold start: the engine spins and fires maybe 1/10 of a second of cranking.   Run it a few minutes, and-----click,grrr-rr--rr and a slow start results.  Been that way for 50 years--on two 300 C's!!!
L. Andrew Jugle
Elmhurst, ILL.