{Chrysler 300} RE: bsme1961 sent a message about 1965 Chrysler 300 Serie

{Chrysler 300} RE: bsme1961 sent a message about 1965 Chrysler 300 Series #224967243549

Hi, Shane:

“Shane”

Thanks for the quick response.  VIN: C453123522 I don’t see your car in either club registry and we always like to know about a new entry.  I found a Body Plate/Fender tag decoder that confirms factory original equipment and color as you described.  More about that later.  https://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-osterling65fendertag.html

Rich Barber

President, Pro-Tem

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.

1801 Redwine Terrace