{Chrysler 300} 61 361-383-413 flywheel

Hello I am in the process of getting the motor in the G back together.

The machine shop that’s working on it needs a flywheel to connect the motor to the dyno.

Does anyone have a 58 to 61 big block flywheel I could buy or borrow to use on the dyno for cam break-in and dyno pull.

I’m rebuilding the 440 in the G, the previous owner put a 61 crank in a 71 440 block.  The machine shop does not have an adapter that works with the 61 crankshaft.

Please let me know I’m in Long Island NY.

Thanks Mike

---