From: Carl <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  "dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Original Mopar Alternator 2095191 2098830 48-62
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 17:03:26 -0600

Biden Bill Would Boost Local News Outlets
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61a3fe71d9dcc7e7149b7st04duc1
Stowaway Endures Over 2-Hour Flight Inside Plane Landing Gear
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61a3fe724a727e7149b7st04duc2
Food Prices May Spike Again, Thanks to a New Shortage
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61a3fe72238de7e7149b7st04duc3

---
--- Begin Message ---

Mark,

Here is a site that will describe/decode the alternator markings:  Plum crazy tech info (plumcrazygarage.com)

There is a front and back casting – check both.  Lester would be an older casting.  If the unit went through a rebuilder at some point the front and back will likely not match.  Forward Look symbol was still used on 1963 model year alternators.   It is worth something more than core value for someone who wants a certain date coded casting.

Carl