RE: {Chrysler 300} Crime Story

It even has a Highway Hi-Fi.

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Carl
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 7:22 PM
To: pffkllc <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>; Bob Podstawski <bobp8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler list server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Crime Story

Here is how the “Crime Story” C looked in the spring of 1988, shortly after Andy got it back from the production company, at a local Chicago area Mopar show with the WPC (Barrington Dodge dealer).

Yes, the interior was dyed/painted red, and as can be seen in my photo the red was already peeling away in a few areas such as the steering wheel.

Carl B.