Re: {Chrysler 300} Audrain update

I agree completely. It was an achievement to get the cars on that field. There were some rare and stunning cars that left empty handed.

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael J Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/4/21 8:40 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Audrain update

Dan I also had many people attracted to my 300G. It was a great week of events. The competition was tuff with many cars worth much more than ours and owned by famous people. One Ferrari 250 GTO there was said to be worth seventy-nine million. There was an Aston Martin DB5 in my class that was worth over one million and it only took third place in class. There were about 175 cars in the show parked on the lawn of the Breakers Mansion in Newport on Sunday. There were two other 300 club members there. John Lyons with a beautiful Auburn Boattail Speedster and Chuck Schoendorf with an awesome Hemi powered Cunningham C-3 Coupe and a Cunningham C-4RK Racing Coupe. I also meet a gentleman from Massachusetts and another from California that is restoring a letter car and now will be joining the club.