Re: {Chrysler 300} Oct 3 car show Rhode Island

Re: {Chrysler 300} Oct 3 car show Rhode Island

I will be there with my 300G. I assume we will be in the same class and parked together. Are you doing the tour on Saturday.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Saturday, September 25, 2021, 6:32 AM, Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear club members and 300 lovers:

Though a long time student of the 300 it took me 25 years to find a 300 F. I am very thankful to all of you who helped me find parts and supply information.

On Sunday October 3, weather permitting I will have the 300 F on the lawn at the Breakers in Newport RI for the second annual Audrain Concours d'Elegance. The show promotors are hoping that Audrain becomes the Pebble of the East. That is a tall order but I'm happy to let a letter car help.

I wanted you all to know that when I am there with the car I will not be representing myself but instead all of you and your cars too. I will be representing the 300 Franchise and those who love and keep the cars. So if 8403148786 gets a ribbon, we all win.

And if any of you can make it I sure would enjoy meeting you.

Danny Plotkin

---

---