{Chrysler 300} radio and meet !

I Just read Don Cole’s excellent email on the meet , his starter difficulty , and resolution of it ! —that is what our club is really all about — and  a huge shout out to Jamie , from all of us , —not only for his restoration parts committee work but for his always there help so readily granted .

Jamie REALLY helped me at the St Charles meet when my 67 barracuda steering box was falling off the frame —held by only one loose bolt . .!  After driving from Eureka Ca! I was thinking ? loose steering linkage he helped me find and then tighten the box. Up on parking lot curb type deal . Problem truly was loose steering ( between  the ears ) by guy in California who “restored it “ left bolts loose all over the place .

Anyway , thank you Jamie . I so wanted to go to this terrific meet , sounds like the best one ever , ( John is a known perfectionist) but I had my 60 th high school reunion the same Thursday .. 60 people came ! it never fails... exactly the same date .

In closing , I need a 5 button 60-62 radio , junker fine missing parts ,missing  knobs , wrecked inside etc fine , as long as the chromed die cast nose is reasonable . —- only the the tiny chrome ring part around the dial plastic shows in the car  .

I did not want to wreck a restorable one , if possible ,

The reason is  , I am working on retrosound FM/AM stereo conversion into that mopar nose  . looking good . Hopefully no pits on that ring immediately around the dial . Often mice get on top in a stored car and ruin the printed card . Or just a bad radio.  Good or reasonable button chrome shells  a plus.
Thanks in advance on this issue .

And thank you John B  , for  all you did.
John G

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

---