Re: {Chrysler 300} Fall Meet

Club, it was all John who did the meet with help from several of us volunteers.

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 2:23:22 PM UTC-4 edward1108 wrote:
?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 2:22 PM, Noel Hastalis <cpav...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Val and Friends,

You missed a great Meet! The L reference, sometimes mentioned also to some of the pre-1965 Letter Car years, is of course tongue-in-cheek!

Jeff and Kim Bailey's black-over-silver L coupe was a real beauty, trailered up from Oklahoma, as was Don Cole's maroon L coupe, driven from Massachusetts.

We were thrilled to have two fine examples of 1965's best on display!

Only missed a D and a J to round out the full 11 years of Letter Car production, And, Joe Gross drove his sweet Hurst 300 up from Ohio.

Noel