Re: {Chrysler 300} Thank-you all

Randy your cars deserved it 👍.     Although I appreciate a worn-in patina, it’s amazing to see so many beautifully done cars from lots of club members that really take you back to how impressive these cars were when they were new.   I stood there imagining the impact they had in the 50s and 60s.

Kya and I, as newbies, want to thank the meet coordinators and everyone else too for their warmth and hospitality- we enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people and we are looking forward to future meets and driving one of our 300s that are in progress (thanks for the non-300 votes!).   What a great club- it’s really something special.   We’ve been into these cars for years and now wonder why we didn’t join the club fun sooner.  Next meet we’ll try to keep up with the late night partiers 🤓.

Respectfully,
dave & Kya

Sent from my iPhone