{Chrysler 300} Need brake drums front and power steering pump for a 300

{Chrysler 300} Need brake drums front and power steering pump for a 300 B

Dear fellow Club members,

finally got my 300 B 1956 in Germany back on the road and I have great fun driving it!

Still, we have a little maintenance to do and need some ideas and support from you, please.

1)      Front breaks: we need either 2 front brake drums (break shoes we have) OR a fitting alternative of brake drums from another car/model (if suitable at all) OR an idea for a conversion kit for a disk break, if such exists

2)      Power steering: here we need either a functioning power steering pump OR maybe you know an alternative product that can be used on a 300 B

Maybe anyone of you either has parts available on stock or knows someone.

We are happy for any suggestion, seller advice or idea from you.
Thank you for your advice and help.
Best regards
Jens Blaumeier
Hamburg, Germany