RE: {Chrysler 300} Pondering SO, DATE, SEQUENCE & NUMBER

RE: {Chrysler 300} Pondering SO, DATE, SEQUENCE & NUMBER

Ray:

First, a big thank you to you, Ray, for your service to the club and its members. Best wishes as you peddle your treasures and make a move toward family support.  You are appreciated.

Your ordering information makes a lot of sense.  There are special codes on ’64 Body Plates, anyway, a “1” under the “X” that signifies Factory New Car Service for when a customer wants to pick up the car at the factory or a “2” which indicates this is a customer-specified/ordered car and its assembly should be expedited.

It would be no surprise to find someone pulling strings to get even more expedition and even special colors/wheels/tires/interiors &etc.  Larry J. tells the story of Harrah wanting a hemi in a Plymouth wagon he used to shuffle cash around.  I would surmise all cars had to have VIN’s-and, maybe, even fender tags--unless for the Secret Service, FBI, domestic or foreign royalty.  RHIP.

Rich-est Blessings, Ray.

Rich B.