{Chrysler 300} 64 restoration update

Most auto body shops have a experienced tech that pays attention to details

The shop I picked does not have a real good set of eyes.

When doors are removed and reinstalled , it is a key item that gaps and fit are near perfect.

The pass door is 3/16 low at the rear
Yes I can realign it.   And doing so would misalign the painted body pin stripes .

I am having a decent fit with Todd's  weather stripping inside the roof rails.

I reused the replacement headliner and it has a few wrinkles.

All said, The K is looking much better than before.

Thankfully I stripped it to bare minimum , stored and l a labeled all parts and fasteners in sandwich baggies.

Assembly and details are time consuming, feeling like a Hermit in a man cave.

That's it for today, buffing windshield trim is on the horizon.

Hopefully the lines and crowding at gas stations will cease.

This Brute is on empty!

Good night to all, and take care.

Dave in Va

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android