{Chrysler 300} looking for 63 Imperial mufflers

{Chrysler 300} looking for 63 Imperial mufflers

Hey Guys,

I am aware that I might be misusing this forum because it is not a strictly 300-related topic (sorry for breaking the rules Bob), but a friend of mine is looking for a pair of mufflers for his 63 Imperial convertible.

They should be as silent as possible (what a muffler is supposed to), that is dim and not amplify the sound.

I am quite sure there are some Imperial drivers in the Club…?

If you think this topic is not worth discussing within the 300-World, then feel free to answer directly to my mail.

Or is there an Imperial Club he could refer to?

He is looking for a reliable source or dealer whom he can transfer his money from Germany without having fear of never hearing anything again…

Thanks in advance for your help & sorry again,

Kai

Dr. Kai Rentmeister

Tierarzt, DiplECVN

Tierärztliche Praxis für Neurologie