Re: {Chrysler 300} Elephants Or Lions

I think Tesla is missing the mark here.  They don't need a rumbling V-8 sound.  The sound they should use is from the Chrysler Turbine car from 1963.

Rip

On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 01:24:34 PM EST, 'Tony Rinaldi' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A good App will do that!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 1:22 PM, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best idea would be to let the user select the appropriate engine sound to replace the silent electric motor. Kind of like you would select a unique ring tone on your phone. And you could switch it up, depending on who is in the car with you. :)

Ron

From: 'Tony Rinaldi' via Chrysler 300 Club International [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 11:21 AM
To: Lindsey
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Elephants Or Lions

As many of you know Chrysler and Dodge are now part of Stellantis.

Their new CEO is speaking about the future of EVs and lack of sounds:

“One tricky part? Continuing to offer a signature sound to replace the rumble of a powerful V-8. "It's something we have to work on. There are solutions for that." Tavares noted that younger generations have a different perception of what makes for a powerful sound.”

From this article:

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone