RE: {Chrysler 300} 300F Weather-stripping

Goers had them but required exchange cores for his recasting. I was never happy with the fit and finish  though.

They were hard and rough and I wound up with a hole in the edge of the door panel where they met the filler strip after numerous  door closing cycles.

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Claudio300F
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:03 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 300F Weather-stripping

Hi Group,

Starting to replace all weather stripping on my F and cannot seem to find the gap fillers from any of the weather stripping suppliers, these are very hard to find.

Anyone know where I can find these corner fillers as I now realize not that easy .

see photos attached...

Thanks,

Claudio Grisolia

Toronto, Canada