From: John Lyons
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:27 AM
To: Bob Merritt
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} cost to restore 57 steering wheel

Dennis crooks (quality restorations) does them with a core sent in. His work is superb and cost is around $1500 give or take.

John Lyons

860-883-3998

Excuse any typos.

On Feb 11, 2021, at 6:53 AM, Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Henry Mitchell, who is not on the server, asks

about the cost to have his C steering wheel restored.

If you have any information, reply to Henry at

"Henry A. Mitchell III" <hamlll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---

---

---