{Chrysler 300} Fw: 55 Chrysler 300 Driveshaft

{Chrysler 300} Fw: 55 Chrysler 300 Driveshaft

Forwarding this message from Math Breitbach.

Replies to mfbreit@xxxxxxxxx

 I have vibration in my drive train & suspect the driveshaft is out of balance, so I took it to drive train shop, but they did not have proper hardware to spin balance.  Would you send out  a message asking the membership if they know anyone who is equipped to balance this shaft with the old type u-joints.