Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: [Chrysler300] Need modern PPG code for 1957 "Gaug

Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: [Chrysler300] Need modern PPG code for 1957 "Gauguin Red"" paint.

To All looking to get a modern paint match to your car, Sherwin Williams Automotive Paint has a service where you give them the original color and they give you a modern color that matches it.

Then, you can buy whatever company’s paint you want.

Example, 1960 Alaskan White matches up with 1987 Nissan All Models: Mint White 002.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone