{Chrysler 300} '55-'56 steering wheel and 1/2 horn ring available

{Chrysler 300} '55-'56 steering wheel and 1/2 horn ring available

 Hello everyone. I purchase a restored steering wheel and a couple of horn rings from Murray Park, so I'm looking to sell what was on my car. I'll offer them to the Group first, then they'll go to eBay.

 I'm looking for a value on both items. I'm sure horn ring isn't worth much. Wheel has large cracks in the hub, and a couple on the ring area. The chrome pieces are pretty good, the best parts of the wheel. The horn ring has some pitting. I can send more pictures to interested parties.

Thanks,

Jim