Re: [Chrysler300] the plan

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication !

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 30, 2020, 7:47 AM, 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You know we are moving the Chrysler 300 Club list server
from the Yahoo groups to Google.
I have everybody moved to Google but Google
remains turned off as I chase loose ends.

First thing Monday Nov 2 we will turn on the Google.
There will be a message over the Yahoo group list server
with information how to use the Google group.
There isn't much different -- it will be easy for you to change over.
The Yahoo will remain turned on as we ease our way through.

In the meantime, do nothing.
Continue to use the Yahoo list server as before.

Bob Merritt

Posted by: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>