[Chrysler300] FIRST OFFERING: Polar Blue 300-F convertible

[Chrysler300] FIRST OFFERING: Polar Blue 300-F convertible

Hi all,

This is a tough one to pass along: the Cunninghams are putting the Polar Blue 300-F convertible up for sale. We all would love to see this significant car stay in the Club. This email is to give Club members the first shot at it. The following ad will be placed on the website in the next day or so for everyone else to see. I will let the ad speak for itself. Interested parties should please contact Angela directly at the email below.

300ly,
Andy

1960 300F  - 840314640
The Cunninghams are downsizing and have decided to offer this one-of-a-kind 300 F convertible from a one-of-a-kind owner, Gil Cunningham.

This 300F was the only factory built Polar Blue 300F convertible with the only Polar Blue interior.  There is a ton of verification for this car.  Its history back to the original owner can be read in Club News Winter 2001 and continued in the Winter 2008 edition.  Gil has videos of the restoration in progress.

The restoration was defined as “molecular” and indeed it was from the rotisserie to the refinishing of every nut, bolt and screw to its original condition.  This was not a slick repaint over bondo job.  Gil spent about 10 years restoring the car, maybe more..  Being a former Chrysler engineer and the foremost authority on 300 originality, he spared no effort to bring the F back to the way it was when it rolled off the assembly line on May 6, 1960.

Asking $300,000 and first offered only to a club member or collector who will love it, drive it and show it off at club meets.  If you know 300s, if you know the Chrysler 300 Club International, then you understand what a big deal this car and its sale is.
We are ready to find a new home for our beautiful Blue Goose.

Serious inquiries only please
Contact Angela Cunningham via email at aecunningham72@xxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>