RE: [Chrysler300] 300C side trim

Years ago, I bought the red, white and blue large plastic medallions from Gary Goers. Hopefully, Quirey has some of Gary's old stock, or has ordered a fresh supply.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 9:14 PM
To: Ray Melton
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300C side trim

Ray,
Try Quirey for these. The numbers and the ‘C’ are parts #CHR2 and CHR3 in Gary Goers’ catalog. Not sure if they have the 5” side plastic.
Noel

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2020, at 6:11 PM, Ray Melton rfmelton@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Group -

I'm looking for one (1) of the large 5-inch-diameter red/white/blue
plastic inserts that go in the big round chrome bezel between the long
and short stainless steel "spears" on the side of the 1957 Chrysler
300.  Also need the chrome  "300 C" letters that go on the tricolor
insert.   Any ideas?

Ray Melton  Las Cruces, NM   300C cvt    3N572517

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>