[Chrysler300] More parts

Group,
    Upon going through my 300 F parts box, I found four small chrome tips (2 used and 2 new) that I can't identify because I no longer have a parts manual.  It is possible they were for my 1955 300.  I can't post their pictures on this site, but if you would like to help identify them, email me at: mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thanks,
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>