Från: "'mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx' mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 2020-09-30 20:11 (GMT+01:00)
Till: micke.sundbom@xxxxxxxxx
Kopia: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [Chrysler300] Wheel Studs knurl & length size wanted.

If your objective is to install a better drum, then I have a suggestion for you. A somewhat rough drum, maybe grooved a bit, as long as it has not been cut to too large a diameter and is round is good to be reused and is better than having hub damage, loose studs, loose drum on studs, and etc,
as John has suggested can happen when changing studs. It will take a few extra miles to break in the shoes to a used drum, but they will wear in and they will work properly.