Re: [Chrysler300] Wheel Studs knurl & length size wanted.

The original drums are swaged to the hubs using a special tool. This makes the drum and hub essentially one piece. To remove the drum you need to cut the swage on the lug with a special cutter and a drill press. They are available online. Pressing them out without cutting the swage first will ruin the hub. Once the lugs are cut, the drum will come off easily. As John suggested, I would not use Kanters drums either. The hub and drum assembly is the way to go.
Don

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 2:23 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Wheel Studs knurl & length size wanted.

Hello, when I intend to order a set of new brake drums front & rear 57 300c from Kanter, I wonder if anyone can guide me to the right wheel studs front & rear with correct knurl  and length size before ordering?
  Part no and where to order never hurts either .. yes it goes fine with 100% original fit with right and left thread.  Anyone sitting on info?
Never asking never learning...input welcome.
/Michael

Posted by: <dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx>