[Chrysler300] 1962 300H carburator parts needed

[Chrysler300] 1962 300H carburator parts needed

Gentlemen,

I am in need of certain parts to rebuilt  3259s carburetor. Where is there, if any, a place that I can get the followings parts.

3259s chock assembly

3259s choke shaft

3259s chock flap

Choke linkage for high idol

Meter rod covers

My neighbor is rebuilding them for me. Long story short, brought them many years ago from a person living in the St Louis area and these are what I got. Learned a hard lesson.

FYI- The 1962 300h from Dayton, Ohio has been sold. Don’t know who brought.

Jerry Lindsay

11469 87th Ave N

Seminole, FL 33772

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>