Re: [Chrysler300] 57 C at auction this weekend. 3N573031

Re: [Chrysler300] 57 C at auction this weekend. 3N573031

I did see the car.  It was a nice driver quality car.  I think if I read the ta correctly, it was originally black.  Wheels were wrong, kind of Kelsey Hayes repros but not Kelsey Hayes.

Paint quality was good.  Chrome was nice older rechromed.  Interior was a correct Goers interior in nice shape probably done 10 years ago.

Engine bay was very clean, not freshly detailed but very tidy.  Same for the trunk.

Overall a 2 to 2- car, really nice but not crisp fresh.  They announced reserve was 75K and seller dropped it when high bidder threated to walk.  I was happy to see the result.  I am selling my A/C G soon, I tis in detailing right now and it feels good to see good cars commanding good money.

JL