From: VANNICE, M ALBERT
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 12:50 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: More 1955 Chrysler 300 parts

Hello again,
    I have found another box of primarily '55 300 parts, some new and some not.  Here's the list:
3 ANCO 14" windshield wiper refills (new)
1 Echlin ignition coil  (new)
Mopar P/S belt (part # 3837671) new
2 Mopar alt, A/C belts (part # 4027310) new ( I don't have a '55 parts book to check these last two out, but the latter may be for a later Chrysler because of the alternator stipulation)
generator tension bracket ( used)
1 headlight surround (2 pieces) nice condition, may need rechroming for show
2 front (I think) chrome bumper guards (no rust, but a few corrosion spots, would need rechroming for show)
steering wheel center medallion (used)
box of cigar lighters, knobs, and other chrome pieces (used)
6 very small light bulbs (new)
    I would like to sell this as a lot and would entertain offers at this point.
Take care,
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>