Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Convertible for sale--claimed to be an orig

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Convertible for sale--claimed to be an original.

Speaking of keeping records, Ron, the club members have done a good job of registering 300s they own or have seen over the club's 50 years.  The latest News-Flite will list the VINs for 1957.  Please help keep the records up-to-date.  Let us know of any corrections or additions we may have missed.

In the case of this 1955 with VIN 3N551199, it would be to your benefit to have Mark Obermann check out the microfilm to see how it left the factory - a  free service for members.  I'd do that first thing.  300microfilm@xxxxxxxxx

If you are buying a letter car and are unsure about its history, send us an email, we'll tell you what we know about it.   It's one more free service.  It is Buyer Beware out there and your club is here to help you.

Gloria Moon
agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx