Re: [Chrysler300] starter

I had to look it up to be 100% sure, but the parts manual lists two starters. One for a manual trans and one for an automatic.

The automatic trans starter (and I'm assuming you have an auto trans) is part number 2095150 which is the part number that fit just almost everything Mopar built in the sixties. Exceptions being the 426 Hemi manual and some slant six manual trans.

Anyway... Find another parts house or get the part numbers from the place you are dealing with and I'm sure we can figure out the correct one for you. Rock Auto lists a Remy starter, which should be OK. In fact, look at the pictures and you'll see the difference.

BTW, starters aren't all that hard to fix. What is your's doing?

And get a parts manual here: MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Parts & Accessories Books   That can really help when dealing with the parts guys that were born in this century.

John