Fw: [Chrysler300] Re 14 inch wheels for 1960 chrysler

Fw: [Chrysler300] Re 14 inch wheels for 1960 chrysler

Hi To All,

Forwarding some personal communication by Tim Tomlinson regarding good “K” hubcaps staying on a Stockton wheels that had less flexing.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: