Re: [Chrysler300] ‘58 dash pad replacement question -

Re: [Chrysler300] ‘58 dash pad replacement question -

Thanks Keith! I've also heard from Don Verity and Marv Raguse, who confirmed the windshield can be left in place. Marv made an interesting comment that the 1958 speaker grille placement differs slightly from the 1957, so there appears to be a minor fitment issue on the 1958 cars. Seems that RD Autoline's dashpad is not stamped differently to accommodate this year-to-year production difference. My F RD Autoline dashpad was installed 7 years ago, and still looks perfect.
Noel