From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of paul paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 5:05 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] re-sending old ebay link

I'm currently reviewing and re-archiving a lot of my 300 club email that
I've saved over the years for future reference and on a whim decided to
submit this 'oldie' in a easier to find method.

   www.ebay.com/usr/classicparts4u

This seller is still listing a Lot of replacement sheet metal for us.
Once there I tried a search for    57 Chrysler sheet
and up popped a bunch of offerings.

this is the old link as previously reported

www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ipg=25&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=classicparts4
u&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC1&_nkw=57+chrysler&_sacat=0&_from=R4
0

previous reports indicated his offerings were very usable.

--
Paul Holmgren
JCI #74145

For list server instructions, go to