RE: [Chrysler300] 300B new leaf spring install

Very interesting.  This is the first time I’ve seen photos from our server.  Perhaps my computer read the link to “IMGUR” and pulled up the images.  That might be a safe and effective way to publish pictures—just post the link o a photo server?

Rich B. in Hot CA—somewhat in enemy hands

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Cox Scooter465@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:47 PM
To: Justin I <captjj28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300B new leaf spring install

Murray Park again.

Bob Haag

On Jun 21, 2020, at 6:49 PM, Justin I captjj28@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the tips about the spring/axle pads.... I am going to go metal to metal based on advice from KC Spring, relayed through a member.

Unfortunately, now I have bigger problems.  The front spring hanger on one side is half gone.  Wonder where I could get one... any ideas?

Post with 0 votes and 2 views.

imgur.com

Post with 0 votes and 2 views.

imgur.com