Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K Door Lock Linkage

Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K Door Lock Linkage

Thanks for the advice. Not dumb at all as I have had that situation with prior cars. Fortunately the inside is super clean and was able to see the from one end to the other and was able to feel back behind the plate that the lower hinge bolts to. Unfortunately the rod isn't there.  If I am reading the parts book correctly there is a difference between the doors as there are two part numbers.