Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Missfire

A final update. After learning that I was fighting 2 issues, which seemed like a single one, I got everything back in order and things are good.

The violent vibration was due to the Ball and Trunion being bad, I had a new driveshaft made and it is incredibly smooth now.

We made new spark plug wires and this has fixed the missing. The car now runs smoother than I remember for a long time.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to offer suggestions.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne