[Chrysler300] Tremec 5-speed conversion for sale

[Chrysler300] Tremec 5-speed conversion for sale

I contemplated the  5-speed conversion for my 300 many years ago. Bought all the parts - Never got around to it.
I have the transmission, the correct bellhousing, the flywheel and matched clutch assembly -
ALL BRAND NEW, NEVER USED.

If interested.....

Jeff Miklas  -  ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: leslie miklas <ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx>