From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andy Mikonis r41hp@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 5:29 PM
To: Yahoo! Inc. <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Pubs, 300C/D/E

Hey everybody out there in 300 land,

Happy Saturday!

You should all have received your 300C feature issue. The Club publication machine churns on after the Maryland governor deemed us an essential business. We're keeping people employed.

Next up is the 300D feature, BUT we have some stray (and really good) 300C stories, so I'm thinking about a combined C+D issue, especially since we're not having a spring meet issue. Then maybe a D+E issue.

SO, if you've been holding out on your C story, we'll still take it for publication. We really need some D stories asap. We have zero D stories submitted so far. And the low production E feature is always hard to fill, so start thinking about that.

Help us out! This is your Club, we need your contributions. Be part of 300 history.

300ly,
Andy
Your editor in warming and windy Chicago

Posted by: <nick@xxxxxxxx>