[Chrysler300] 1962 383 Oil PU Screen Length

[Chrysler300] 1962 383 Oil PU Screen Length

Can anyone tell me the overall length of the oil pick up screen? I have a brand new one for this 383 build and it seems to be too long for the oil pan to fit on

Matt Allyn
(562) 533-2551

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>