[Chrysler300] Re: Re[2]: 64 Coupe front windshield removal

[Chrysler300] Re: Re[2]: 64 Coupe front windshield removal

Thanks Bob,

My question about the windshield replacement is this:

The original front windscreen gasket appears to be intact, without cracks and such.

What are the chances that it can remain in place. and the replacement be installed?

It surely would be a time saver
A bit of sealer can applied if needed.

Starting soon.

DD

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 8:12 AM, Bob Merritt