[Chrysler300] Repost: C300 for Sale

Found While poking thru a few drawers a 1955 C300!

For Sale 'The Brooklin Collection' a Nice bright Red 1955 C300
die-cast metal 1/43rd scale model, Still In its Original Box,
Still with the over-wrap inside the box holding the Original foam
cradling the car.

It was never displayed in a cabbynet, always tucked out of sight
in a drawer.

I'd like to ask $65 MAILED (Postage Included) in the continental USA.

If the asking seems a bit much ---> (Psst, the late wifypoo said
I SHOULD be open to offers also)

It's in a dark brown box leading me to suspect its not a re-issue item
but an original issue.

I did a little looking on e-bay and most of the offerings there
that have a box do not exhibit the stylings of the box this is in.
They seem much plainer.
I can supply pictures for anyone interested and seeks more information.

This WAS NOT the car I used to illustrate the severity of the pot holes
in our neighborhood for the city several years ago.

--
Paul Holmgren
JCI #74145

<*> Your email settings: