Re: [Chrysler300] BMW Driving Experience Option at the Spring Meet in Gr

Re: [Chrysler300] BMW Driving Experience Option at the Spring Meet in Greenville, SC

I would encourage everyone to click on the link in the email and watch what the "Experience" is all about.
And Remember, like many of the special events obtained by some of our incredible hosts, it's usually a one time opportunity..
Probably, never to have the chance again to be involved.

Ray