[Chrysler300] 1955 1956 seats,horn ring

I have an xtra rear seat 2pc springs in good condition $200

and an xtra power seat switch and bezel to sell $200

For my 'B' I need a front seat cushion with tan leather in any condition remaining..and any used tan leather covering for rear seat and front seatback.and interior door panels....ok if coming apart,etc

and also need a horn ring..ok if pitted

thanks

charlie

Posted by: charles marshall <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>