RE: [Chrysler300] 180 mph?

Uphill and down, loaded or unloaded.  Wonder where he got tars that would hold up.

I’m not going to challenge him.  Musta been thataway.

Even with a 300 speedometer, he would have had to estimate the distance above 150 MPH.  And, he might just have been a little busy at the time.  Telephone poles musta been flying by.

Reminds me of Clyde Barrow’s letter to Henry Ford commending him on the V-8 ’34 Fords.

  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/a-ford-able/

Rich B.

Brentwood, CA