From: jean.kocian@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: January 7, 2020 at 3:56 PM
Subject: 1968 Chryler 300

Good day Mr. Kraus.

I am from the Czech Republic and I am looking to buy a complete 1968 Chryler 300 convertible with 440 engine before renovation. Could you give me some advice? Or give www links to the scrapyard, where can I find such a car?

Best regards / S přátelským pozdravem,

Ing. Jean Kocian
CSO

Mobil:     +420 602 729 001