Re: [Chrysler300] Looking For...

John,
I just spoke with Todd at Quirey, and he has no G lenses in stock. Anders Andersson in Lidkoping, Sweden is reproducing these lenses for various Forward Look years, and may be sending a set or two of these to Quirey in about mid-January.
You can try polishing them as Bill Elder suggested.
Also, a suggestion- a couple fellas I know are running LED taillight bulbs - that burn brighter and cooler. They do make a positive difference, as I’ll confirm, following John Begian in his G convertible to our Spring and Fall Meets this past year. Can only use the LED bulbs on the taillight lenses - not front directional lights.
Noel Hastalis

Sent from my iPhone