Re: [Chrysler300] ENews 45

That Hershey meet was the first 300 meet that I attended with my white 300G and my girlfriend Kathy. Now she is my wife.

Charlie Valentine

On Monday, December 9, 2019, 03:45:10 PM EST, Gloria Moon agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, the 2-tone C was a cobbled together 300-Imperial blend.  Chuck nicknamed it Lead Sled.  He had several other 300Cs and lived in the northern DC area.  We have one picture of a tree crushing one of the 300Cs in his driveway.  He didn't have much luck with them.  Parked next to it is McTaggart's D convertible.

There are 2 meets with photos.  Top pictures are from the Irwin meet in 1972.  The 3 Es belong to the Kriskas.
1st picture. Gene Minicucci in front of Don Warnaar's L which was 7 years old at the time.  Gene had a 300C somewhere there with NY plates.

2nd picture - Burt Tyler, cigarette in hand, is in front of the K.  To his right is our dapper Don Warnaar wearing the white hat.  Lew Frazier is wearing a black hat behind the black C
Picture 10 had McTaggart out in the open all alone.  I spotted Duane & Donna DeButts among the cars.
The second set in the rain are from Hershey in 1971.

In the Hershey pictures, Denny Lambert is in front of the white F with looks like black roof.
2 down from there, McTaggart is far left and Bob Dupin is far right.
Gils' H convertible, oddly I don't see him or the Riehls.  These were all new faces to us.

If you see a white F with an Imperial hood medallion, that's ours.  It used to drive Cunningham nuts.  We're just going to have to reinstall it for the 50th for him.

Terry should know more people.  Hershey was our first meet.  It didn't last long because a lot of people were on the fairgrounds hunting parts.