Re: [Chrysler300] ENews 45

Kudos to Doctor Robert. You oversee and manage so much behind the scenes.
We’re lucky To have your help and also such a great club 😁

Keith

On Dec 8, 2019, at 7:19 PM, Charlie V cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great job Bob.

Charlie Valentine

On Sunday, December 8, 2019, 08:54:08 AM EST, 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The new edition of the ENews is ready.

We will have another issue ready in January to
kick off our 50th year.

Hiho
Rrrrrrobert

Posted by: Keith Langendorfer <keith_a_lang@xxxxxxxxx>